Why Carry a Gun

Discussion in 'Second Amendment' started by threetango, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Feb 4, 2019 #1

threetango

threetango

threetango

~~~Top~~~  

My personal philosophy Too.!

Why Carry a Gun?
    My old Grandpa said to me, 'Son, there comes a time in every man's life when he stops bustin' knuckles and starts bustin' caps and usually it's when he becomes too old to take a whoopin'.'

I don't carry a gun to kill people; I carry a gun to keep from being killed.

I don't carry a gun because I'm evil; I carry a gun because I have lived long enough to see the evil in the World.

I don't carry a gun because I hate the government; I carry a gun because I understand the limitations of government.

I don't carry a gun because I'm angry; I carry a gun so that I don't have to spend the rest of my life hating myself for failing to be prepared.

I don't carry a gun because I want to shoot someone; I carry a gun because I want to die at a ripe old age in my bed and not on a sidewalk somewhere tomorrow afternoon.

I don't carry a gun to make me feel like a man; I carry a gun because men know how to take care of themselves and the ones they love.

I don't carry a gun because I feel inadequate; I carry a gun because unarmed and facing three armed thugs, I am inadequate.

I don't carry a gun because I love it; I carry a gun because I love life and the people who make it meaningful to me.

Police protection is an oxymoron: Free citizens must protect themselves because police do not protect you from crime; they just investigate the crime after it happens and then call someone in to clean up the mess.

Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take a whoopin'!
    -----------------------

RevV, SHOOTER13, tazo2503 and 2 others like this.
  2. Feb 5, 2019 #2

tazo2503

tazo2503

tazo2503

REDLEG...  

‘Nuf Said...

threetango and SHOOTER13 like this.
  3. Feb 5, 2019 #3

dancer4life

dancer4life

dancer4life

Darksider  

Amen!!!!!

threetango and SHOOTER13 like this.
  4. Feb 5, 2019 #4

SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13

SNIPER  

" Why Carry a Gun...!? "

Because most of the cops in my county are too heavy... !!

:rolleyes:

tazo2503 likes this.
  5. Feb 6, 2019 #5

tazo2503

tazo2503

tazo2503

REDLEG...  

Oh gee...:sarcasm:

SHOOTER13 likes this.